Functionalides extra for basic plan
Some functionals are only accessible to users with a Pro or Enterprise plan. Although now users with a Basic plan will also be able to access a subset of functionalities, activating them in their account individually. In this article we explain which functionalids are accessible as extras in the Basic plan and how to activate or deactivate them.
In this article:
- How to access extras
- Effects when changing plan with active extras
How to access extras
In the main menu, in the Section of My Account > Preferences a new tab called "My extras" will appear, where you can see all the available extras and activate or deactivate them. Remember that this section will only appear if your subscription is associated with a Basic plan.
The following table details the extras you can activate on your Basic plan.
|Surveys||Although with the free and basic plan you also have the feature of Surveys accessible, if you activate the extra you can save up to 10,000 responses per month and the Acumbamail logo will not appear on your published surveys.|
|Social networks|| This module is not accessible for free and basic accounts. If you activate it, it will allow you to manage all your Social Media accounts and plan your marketing strategy without leaving Acumbamail.
From the "My extras" tab you can see the list of all available features.
If you click on the "Activate" button, a pop up will appear to confirm the action, where you will see the price associated with the extra.
Once a extra is activated, you can see next to the "Cancel" button the monthly or yearly amount that you are being charged for the active extra.
What happens when I activate a extra?
You should keep in mind that activating a extra involves two things:
- Increase in the amount of the subscription: You will still have a single recurring payment (that of your subscription) but the amount will be increased depending on the cost of the extra. Therefore, when the next renewal date arrives, you will see that the amount charged has increased. In case of annual subscriptions, the amount of the extra for the whole year will be charged with a 20% discount.
- Initial charge: At the time of activating the extra, an immediate charge will be executed to charge you the proportional part of the days you will enjoy the extra until your next renewal date arrives.
Free trial period
Some extras may have a free trial period. You'll know because next to the "Activate" button is a "Try it for free!" prompt. In these cases, when you activate, a confirmation pop-up will continue to appear, but indicating the number of days you can try the feature.
Once the extra is activated, you can see next to the "Cancel" button that you have it active for free, indicating the date on which your free trial ends. If the date arrives you have not canceled the extra, what is described in the section What happens when I activate a extra? automatically will happen.
If you click on the "Cancel" button, a pop up will appear to confirm the action.
What happens when I deactivate a extra?
You must take into account the following:
- Decrease in the amount of your subscription: The amount of your recurring payment will be decreased depending on the cost of the extra. Therefore, when the next renewal date arrives, you will see that the amount charged has decreased.
- Immediate cancellation: At the time of deactivating the extra, you will no longer be able to access it. In other words, you will not continue to have it active until the next renewal date of the plan even if it is already paid.
Effects when changing plan with active extras
The following table describes the possible scenarios:
|Change of||Pass to||Effect|
|Basic monthly||Another monthly or yearly basic||Apart from the charge made for the change of the subscription, a charge will be executed for each extra asset. The amount shall be calculated in proportion to the days between the previous renewal date and the new renewal date.|
|Basic yearly||Basic monthly||Only the charge corresponding to the change of subscription will be made.|
| Basic yearly
|| Basic yearly
||Apart from the charge made for the change of the subscription, a charge will be executed for each extra asset. The amount shall be calculated in proportion to the days between the previous renewal date and the new renewal date.|
|Basic||Pro or enterprise||Only the charge corresponding to the change to Pro or Enterprise will be made. Since these extras are already included in the new plan, all active extras are automatically unlinked from the account.|